Request for Administrative Review

Please enter the citation number, along with license plate number, or VIN. Enter the citation numbers only, leaving out any letters, dashes, special characters or leading zeros that may appear on the citation.
  • For plates with specialized symbols (do not enter the symbol) or no license plate, enter VIN in the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) field instead
  • If the license plate has a letter “O” and you get an error message, replace with the number “0” or enter VIN in the VIN field
  • If you are still encountering problems with entering your license plate number, please call City of Norwalk Department of Public Safety at 562-929-5732 (Mon-Fri, 8am - 6pm, Sat-Sun 9am - 6pm)