Request for Hearing - Contest or Mitigate

You may only choose a Hearing to Contest or to Mitigate your parking citation through this website.

Contest - You may contest the determination, the City will have the burden of proving, by a preponderance of the evidence, that the infraction was committed. You may subpoena witnesses including the officer who issued the notice of infraction. A subpoena requires more action on your part then just selecting this option below.

Mitigate - You may explain mitigating circumstances and ask the Court for a reduced penalty. Under this option you admit that the parking infraction was committed. You may call witnesses to appear voluntarily, but you cannot compel their attendance. The Court might allow time payments or reduce the penalty.